MTS Roller™ uses 200 very fine needles to injures the skin sufficiently enough to stimulate collagen/elastin production. Resulting micro-channels also aid in infusing therapeutic serums for greater penetration and increasing overall efficacy.
• Before each use, check the roller to see if there is any damage, such as bent needles. Check to see that the roller can spin and move freely. It is imperative to prevent the needles from bending, as this can cause skin damage. Avoid dropping roller and store it safely when not in use.
• Roller should be replaced after approximately 12-16 uses, as the needles will dull with continued usage. You will be able to tell if the needles are dull if rolling becomes more painful than it was previously.
• Clean the roller with 70% isopropyl alcohol before and after each use to prevent infection. Never use the roller on more than one person.
• Do not use on open wounds. Do not use roller during a herpes or a cold sore outbreak; wait until skin is fully recovered.
• Avoid using this dermaroller around orbital area (eye sockets).
• Avoid using skincare with certain acidic ingredients immediately before or after dermarolling, such as salicylic acid, glycolic acid, or vitamin C.
• Avoid putting on makeup or sunscreen for a few hours after dermarolling. Always wear sunscreen when going out into the sun.
• Use roller 1 time per week at night unless otherwise instructed.
• Skin reddening of the treatment area is normal and will fade within a few days.
When people think collagen and elastin, they don't always remember your body produces these naturally. This roller has 200 very fine needles that help to stimulate collagen and elastin production. Resulting micro-channels also aid in infusing therapeutic serums for greater penetration and overall efficiancy.
Still Unsure? Ask the doctor.
Request a live, virtual consultation with Dr. Jason Emer or one of our specialists to find out if this product is right for you.NEED HELP?   START A VIRTUAL CONSULT +