RCP Scar Management is an FDA cleared topical silicone gel for the prevention and management of abnormal scars. Once applied, it forms an invisible breathable layer that protects scar tissue from bacteria, increases hydration and normalizes collagen production which synergistically create the optimal healing environment. The result? A softer and flatter scar, all the while reducing itching, redness and discomfort typically associated with wound healing.
Scar Management is portable and can be conveniently used just about anywhere on the body.
INDICATED FOR: Topical Management of Hypertrophic Scars, Keloids and Burns
- FDA Cleared Formulation
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone Gel
- Self-Adhering and Self-Drying – No Sticky Residue
- May be Worn Under Make Up and Compression Garments
- Ideal for Skin Areas that Flex: Fingers, Elbows, Knees and Elbows, etc.
- Ideal for Skin Areas That Aren’t an Option for Sheeting: Face, Ears, Nose, Belly Button, etc.
- Can be Used in Conjunction with Other Physician Advised Scar Treatments
- A Little Gel Goes a Long Way – A Very Thin Layer is All That is Needed
- Effective on Burns Resulting from Radiation, Hair Tools and the Sun.
- Once Dry, Sunscreen May be Applied Over It
- May Use for 6 Months and/or Up to a Year as Needed
- Safe for Sensitive Skin and Children
- 15 Gram Airless Pump
Still Unsure? Ask the doctor.
Request a live, virtual consultation with Dr. Jason Emer or one of our specialists to find out if this product is right for you.NEED HELP?   START A VIRTUAL CONSULT +