Introducing the first medical grade, at home peel kit with instant results.
included in Aerify
Beauty is often a judgement placed upon us by others.
Courage is a naturally occurring element already inside of you. We believe how you feel about yourself is what really matters.
Dr. Jason Emer created the innovative line of Emerage products to help you realize your courage and share it with the world.
WHY DR. EMER LOVES IT
Using this unique product is like doing a medium level peel at the doctor’s office but at a far lower cost, and you get to experience the treatment in the comfort of your own home. It resurfaces the skin over 2-3 days, and the inclusion of Hyla A and High Spot help reduce redness and leave your skin bright and dramatically refreshed.
THE USAGE GUIDE
- Wash the skin with Emerage Skin Foaming Polish and pat dry.
- Apply a thin, even layer of mask to the entire face. Avoid the delicate skin around the lips and eyes.
- After 2-3 minutes, apply a second, even layer on your skin. Repeat a third layer, concentrating on any problem areas, using every last drop.
- Leave the mask on the skin overnight.
Note: Sensitive types may feel a tingling sensation. If you experience
discomfort, wash off the mask immediately with Emerage Skin Forming
Polish, then apply Emerage Skin Soothe liberally 2 to 3 times a day.
- Emerage Skin Foaming Polish: Add a small amount to wet hands and create a lather, massaging into the face, neck, and chest in circular motions avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Emerage Skin Hyla-A: Massage one pump and apply onto clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow product to absorb before applying Emerage Skin High Spot.
- Emerage Skin High Spot: Gently massage two pumps evenly into skin.
- Emerage Skin Soothe: Apply liberally, gently massaging until fully absorbed.
- Emerage Skin Fusion Shield SPF 30: Apply at least 15 minutes prior to UV exposure and re-apply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
Sun Alert: Sun protection is critical. Avoid direct sunlight at all times. Reapply sunscreen
every two hours during the day if sun exposure is unavoidable.
WHAT TO AVOID :
• Direct sun exposure and excessive heat for 4 weeks
• Both chemical and mechanical exfoliants for 4 weeks
• Excessive sweating in the first few days while skin visibly flakes
• If you are looking for more significant improvement, you can repeat once a month, but do not peel yourself if your skin experiences irritation and redness.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Redness, dryness, and tightness are to be expected in the first
few days. Use Emerage Skin Soothe as often as needed to
help reduce dryness, redness, or irritations if it occurs.
• After one or two days, your skin will begin to flake and peel for 5-7 days. To prevent scarring, do not pick.
• If you experience moderate to severe irritation, stop using Hyla-A until the skin is recovered.
• After about one week, you will notice brighter and more even tone.
• Expect full results in 4 weeks
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are allergic to retinoic acid, salicylic acid, or Vitamin C, or if your skin is irritated, red, peeling, very sensitive, extremely
thin, or you have rosacea. Do not apply on open sores. Avoid eye areas. If the product enters the eyes, rinse well with water.
View Dr. Jason Emer's full playlist of LIVE Aerify Peels on YouTube! Make sure to subscribe to stay up to date on information and to get the latest and greatest information on skin care.
Interested in Carrying
In your practice or office?
If you're a provider or office and want to carry the Emerage Skin line, please provide your information and our team will contact you shortly.