Taking a probiotic supplement before and after a surgical procedure can counteract the negative effects of antibiotics and anesthesia (such as post-surgical infections and digestive disturbances) resulting in a more comfortable and stronger recovery.
RCP understands you care about clean living, pure ingredients and eliminating toxic excipients to provide a safer, more potent and effective supplement.
RCP Pure Probiotic is a highly dynamic multi-probiotic formulated with 21 Billion CFU’s, 11 synergistic strains and prebiotic fiber Inulin. Each capsule contains DR DE111, a clinically tested strain of bacillus subtilis, proven to survive stomach acid and colonize throughout the lower intestine for greater digestive relief and optimal colon health.
Before and After Surgical Procedures, Every Day Intestinal Health
- Potency: 21 Billion Active Cells per Serving
- 11 Synergistic Strains: Provides a broad spectrum of digestive and immune benefits as each strain performs different roles in terms of health
- Delayed Release DE111 – A Clinically Tested Strain of Bacillus Subtilis
- Includes Prebiotic Fiber Inulin
- 100% Clean Ingredients
- Pure Potency: Excipient and Filler Free; No Bulking Agents
- Acid Resisting Capsules – Superior Survival Rate
- Guaranteed to Release Deep into the Intestine and Not Stomach
- Lactose Free, Gluten Free & Vegan
- Immune Booster
- May Be Used for Every Day Intestinal Health
- Manufactured in an FDA Compliant Facility
- Made in the USA
- 60 Vegetable Capsules
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Bacillus subtilis, a probiotic spore that is called DE111**
Bifidobacterium breve BR 03 AF
Lactobacillus rhamnosus LR 05 AF
Lactobacillus paracasei LPC 00 AF
Lactobacillus plantarum LP 01 AF
Bifidobacterium bifidum BB 01 AF
Bifidobacterium longum BL 03 AF
Bifidobacterium adolescentis BA 02 AF
Lactobacillus acidophilus LA02 AF
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis BS01 AF
Streptococcus thermophilus YO8 AF
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Delayed Release Capsule.
Comfortable and efficient digestion is essential post procedure. By ingesting probiotics, the body can help counteract the negative effects of antibiotics and result in a more comfortable and stronger recovery. DR DE111, a clinically tested strain of bacillus subtilis, helps aid in greater digestive relief and maximize colon health.
Still Unsure? Ask the doctor.
Request a live, virtual consultation with Dr. Jason Emer or one of our specialists to find out if this product is right for you.NEED HELP?   START A VIRTUAL CONSULT +