This intensive, rejuvenating moisturizer is formulated with pharmaceutical-grade botanicals, peptides and powerful antioxidants. REPARATIVE MOISTURE EMULSION helps keep your skin looking and feeling healthy, smooth and protected.
- Smoothes and hydrates the skin
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides penetrating and surface hydration
- Helps protect skin from environmental agressors with Extremozyme® technology
- Excellent moisturizing prep for makeup (created in conjunction with leading makeup artists)
- Great for all skin types including oily and sensitive skin
Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Faex (Yeast) Extract, Tocopherol, Panthenyl Triacetate, Ethyl Linoleate, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Tyrosine, Proline, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Glycosaminoglycans, Urea, Glucose, Guanidine HCl, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Cyclomethicone, Polysorbate 40, Superoxide Dismutase, PVP, Panthenol, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA.
• Smooth 1-2 pumps evenly over face and neck
• Use in both AM and PM
• Apply after all serums and before an optional thicker moisturizer and before sunscreen
Whether you're looking to start your day or apply moisture in the afternoon, this emulsion has got you covered. Containing bioidentical Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor and Superoxide Dismutase, this product is meant to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as good moisture prep before makeup.
Still Unsure? Ask the doctor.
Request a live, virtual consultation with Dr. Jason Emer or one of our specialists to find out if this product is right for you.NEED HELP?   START A VIRTUAL CONSULT +