Available 24/7 via email
Dr. Emer's Product Pairings
EMER SKIN AnteAGE Microneedling System
The most advanced and powerful way to regenerate your skin, a clinical grade stem cell facial treatment you can perform at home. The dermal roller stimulates collagen while delivering the a proprietary combination of medical-grade ingredients formulated to radically smooth and brighten your skin, it’s like the fountain of youth in a box.
- Microneedling is designed to kick the body’s natural healing process into gear to rejuvenate your skin. By creating hundreds of micro-injuries, the tool spurs your skin to immediately start “repairing” itself, which is what improves your overall complexion over time
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Reduces pore appearance
- Tightens and tones sagging skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes discoloration
EASY TO USE. HARD TO BELIEVE!
HOW TO USE EMER SKIN AnteAGE Microneedling System
- Gently apply using both sides of the pad. Use once or twice daily or as directed by your doctor.
- Apply the specially formulated AnteAGE® Microneedling Solution to treatment area.
- Take roller and roll back and forth over the treatment area.
- Be sure to roll back and forth horizontally, vertically, and diagonally.
- Once again apply the specially formulated AnteAGE® Microneedling Solution to treatment area, once rolling is complete.
- Disinfect roller by soaking in rubbing alcohol before and after each use.
- Avoid dropping roller/stamper and store it safely in a dry environment when not in use.
- Apply solution to one treatment area (i.e., face).
- Always apply with freshly washed hands and use clean towels.
- Mild stinging, skin warmness, and reddening of the treatment area is normal and will fade within a few hours to a day.
- Avoid using skincare with certain active ingredients after dermarolling, such as salicylic acid, glycolic acid, or vitamin C (specifically ascorbic acid or lascorbic acid).
- Ask your provider or skincare specialist for additional information.
- Avoid wearing makeup or sunscreen for a few hours after dermarolling/stamping. A normal skin care regimen can be resumed the following morning.
- Avoid exercising or generating heat within the skin for a few hours after dermarolling/stamping. Normal activity can be resumed the following morning.
- Take care of your skin by using daily SPF and minimizing sun exposure.
- Do not use on open wounds. Do not use roller/stamper during a herpes or cold sore outbreak; wait until skin is fully recovered.
- Roller/Stamper should be replaced after approximately 10-15 uses, as the needles will dull with continued usage.
- Avoid roller/stamper around orbital area (eye sockets) unless using a roller designed for this area.
GET THE ENTIRE PROTOCOL FOR BEST RESULTS
Pair with Dr. Emer's
at home skin refining micro-feel kit
This clinically advanced at-home skin refining micropeel kit packs a potent concentrate of acids, antioxidants, vitamins, and brightening botanicals to nourish, resurface, refine, and restore your complexion in as little as 7 days. Helps to reduce the appearance of large pores, minimize uneven skin tones, dark spots, acne scars, and sun damage, while brightening for a glowing complexion, giving you professional results from the comfort of your own home.
Skin Concerns Addressed
- Uneven skin tone
- Dull skin
- Large pores
- Acne scars
- Aging skin
- Visual sun damage
- Dermatologist Tested
optimal concentrations of ingredients
Water (Aqua), Human Bone Marrow Stem Cell Conditioned Media, Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzlamide Diacetate, Nanopeptide-1, TGF-Beta, Benzyl Alcohol