As Emerage Medical reopens to the public, we’re implementing extensive protocols to keep our practice virus-free, and our staff and patients safe. Our approach closely follows public health directives and the latest recommendations from medical journals and academies.
Fewer People, Less Risk The most visible change is reduced in-office staff. Fewer people means less person-to-person contact. We are only seeing about 25% of our normal patient volume and will only increase this by expanding our operating schedule – not by reducing time between patients.
Here’s How Patients Can Help
1.Please do not bring guests unless absolutely necessary, as they will not be permitted in the waiting room.
2.Please continue to wear a mask or face covering until you enter the exam room.
3.We screen everyone who enters the office – staff and patients alike – about recent travel, flu-like symptoms and any potential exposure to COVID-19. Please help us by being transparent in your answers.
4.Please allow our staff to take your temperature at check-in using a contactless thermometer.
What to Expect After Check-In
After the check-in screening, patients will be directly escorted to their exam room to complete any paperwork. This is to reduce potential contact with other patients. Clean pens and clipboards will be provided to everyone and resterilized between each use.
Even More Safety Measures
Everyone on our staff has been directed not to come in if they have any symptoms of COVID-19 or recently came in direct contact with anyone who’s tested positive. Here’s what else we’re doing to keep you safer:
• Staff members will be wearing protective masks at all times.
• All chairs, surfaces and non-disposable equipment will be wiped down with antibacterial wipes between patients and at the top of every hour.
• All in-person meetings with suppliers, vendors or salespeople have been canceled to reduce unnecessary foot traffic.
• Hand-sanitizing stations are available in nearly every area of the office.
• The entire practice will be cleaned each night, including periodic deep cleanings to further sanitize the premises.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh