Emer Skin Enzymatic AHA Resurfacing Glow Pads (15% Glycolic Acid)
15% Glycolic acid treatment pads are a convenient way to gently exfoliate, moisturize and assist in the removal of excess oil and residue on skin. Pre-dosed with a potent and balanced formula containing antioxidants to target uneven skin texture and tone, lines, wrinkles and large pores.
- Area of Concern
- How to Use
- GLYCOLIC ACID-ALPHA HYDROXY ACID, pH 4-1 0% (901MB), 1 5% (902MB):Pharmaceutical-grade AH A supports cellular renewal by exfoliating and removing dead skin cells and maintaining moisture levels.
- RETINYL PALMITATE (VITAMIN A DERIVATIVE): Provides mild exfoliation while visibly thickening the dermis to minimize the look of fine lines, wrinkles.
- WITCH HAZEL : Alcohol-free botanical helps remove excess oil on skin's surface, tighten the look of pores and support a more even skin tone.
- LIPOSOME ENCAPSULATED VITAMINS A-C-E, COQ10: Effectively deliver nutrients to the skin and provide antioxidant protection against free radical damage.
- Formulated with ultra-pure crystalline Glycolic Acid to gently clean clogged pores and exfoliate dead skin cells
- Targets uneven skin texture and tone, lines, wrinkles and large pores
- Helps balance skin's moisture level
- A rich blend of antioxidants soothe and calm skin, minimizing free radical damage
- pH 4 encourages maximum patient compliance
Gently exfoliates, moisturizes and assists in the removal of excess oil and residue on skin, helping correct uneven skin texture and tone, fine lines, wrinkles and large pores.
Gently apply using both sides of the pad. Use once or twice daily or as directed by your doctor
Caution: external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear. Keep out of reach of children.
Purified Water, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ammonium Hydroxide, Polysorbate-20, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ubiquinone (Co-Q10), Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Menthol, Acetone NF, Imidazolidinyl Urea