Available 24/7 via email
Dr. Emer's Product Pairings
EMER SKIN ILLUMINATING MASK
The first of kind medical-grade, at-home micro-peel, clinically formulated to resurface, refine, and restore the skin’s complexion in as little as 14 days, safely and gently. Professional results from the comfort of your home, give new meaning to fresh-faced, and give you the courage to redefine yourself.
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA): Chemical peel applied to the skin to smooth the surface and remove the top layer of dead skin, removing damaged skin cells to exfoliate the skin.
- Retinol: Increases skin cell production (proliferation), helping to unclog pores, exfoliate skin and increases collagen production, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving skin a fresher, plump appearance.
- Glycolic Acid:Helps to remove the very top layer of skin cells without the need for scrubbing, in treatments for acne, hyperpigmentation, and the visible signs of aging.
- Lactic Acid: Brightens dullness, smooths, and evens skin, while also making it look firmer. It helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots, by exfoliating and loosening the bonds between dead skin cells to reveal a more radiant complexion.
- Kojic Acid: Lightens the skin, helps in treating skin conditions, such as sun damage, scars, and age spots.
EASY TO APPLY, HARD TO BELIEVE!
GET THE ENTIRE PROTOCOL FOR BEST RESULTS
optimal concentrations of ingredients
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Kojic Acid, Alpha-Arbutin, Glycerol Monostearate, Caprylyl Methicone, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Triethanolamine, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid Copolymer, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Trichloroacetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sea Whip Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Glyceyrrhetinate, Polysorbate 60, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polydextrose, Dextrin, Amylopectin, Niacinamide, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Amm