CE and ISO certificated, Medical Grade Stainless Steel needles.This prestige device is a durable, high quality, precision tool. It uses multiple very fine surgical stainless steel needles aim to injure the skin sufficiently enough to stimulate collagen and elastin. The resulting micro-channels also aid in infusing therapeutic serums for greater penetration and overall efficacy.
• Before each use, check the dermaroller to see if there is any damage, such as bent needles. Check to see that the roller can spin and move freely. It is imperative to prevent the needles from bending, as this can cause skin damage. Avoid dropping roller and store it safely when not in use.
• Roller should be replaced after approximately 12-16 uses, as the needles will dull with continued usage. You will be able to tell if the needles are dull if rolling becomes more painful than it was previously.
• Clean the roller with 70% isopropyl alcohol before and after each use to prevent infection. Never use the roller on more than one person.
• Do not use on open wounds. Do not use dermaroller during a herpes or a cold sore outbreak; wait until skin is fully recovered.
• Avoid using skincare with certain acidic ingredients immediately before or after dermarolling, such as salicylic acid, glycolic acid, or vitamin C.
• Avoid putting on makeup or sunscreen for a few hours after dermarolling. Always wear sunscreen when going out into the sun.
• Dermal roll 1 time per week at night unless otherwise instructed.
•Skin reddening of the treatment area is normal and will fade within a few days.
As a surgeon, precision and accuracy is something I take seriously. This eye roller contains multiple, very fine, medical-grade stainless steel needles 0.25mm long that make it a durable, high quality, precision tool. These needles aim to injure the skin sufficiently enough to stimulate collagen and elastin.
Still Unsure? Ask the doctor.
Request a live, virtual consultation with Dr. Jason Emer or one of our specialists to find out if this product is right for you.NEED HELP?   START A VIRTUAL CONSULT +