Stay on the cutting edge of post-procedure recovery with Marini BioShield. Hydrates and protects the skin to enhance recovery while reducing visible social downtime. This patented, silicone-based, non-petrolatum formulation with targeted growth factors, peptides and anti-inflammatory agents provides an occlusive, oil-free matte-finish for superior wearability and satisfaction. Designed for immediate use following chemical peel treatments, PDT (photodynamic therapy), ablative and non-ablative laser procedures, and most treatments commonly associated with social downtime.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Ubiquinone, sh-Polypeptide-22, Bisabolol, sh-Polypeptide-1, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Oleate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.
• This product is intended to be applied like a mask in a thin layer to cover the skin for barrier protection. It should be applied as a uniform layer over the entire treated surface. It is not meant to be rubbed in or patted on. For best results, follow these instructions:
1. Apply product in one direction only using slow, smooth, and long motions.
2. For the most uniform coverage, apply the product using multiple pea-sized increments as required.
3. Starting along the tear duct, spread the product directly across the face toward the outer edge of the cheek as shown.
4. Repeat motion in stripes from the center face to the outer jawline progressing downward across the cheek to cover the entire mid-face and upper lip.
5. Starting at the center of the forehead, spread toward the temple and down the outside edge of the face. Repeat to cover the entire forehead.
6. To cover the chin, start along the outer jawline near the ear, and spread toward the center of the chin.
7. Repeat for the opposite side of the face.
• This product will slowly dry, creating a flexible, enriched silicone barrier on the skin for recovery.
• After recovery, the product may be used in a thin invisible layer to enhance hydration and provide continued recovery benefit. Makeup may be applied over the product at this time.
In a fast paced world where we area always on the go stress can easily become apparent on the face. This Complex hydrates and protects the skin to enhance recovery while reducing visible social downtime. It is also designed for immediate use following chemical peel treatments, ablative and non-ablative laser procedures.
Still Unsure? Ask the doctor.
Request a live, virtual consultation with Dr. Jason Emer or one of our specialists to find out if this product is right for you.NEED HELP?   START A VIRTUAL CONSULT +