Clean Zyme Cleanser and Skin Zyme Mask are supplemental home care exfoliation products that have the ability to remove dead skin cells without harming sensitive or irritated tissues. Use anytime for an immediate polished look. Intended to be used as a pair. Both products are also great when used as part of a comprehensive skin care regimen. For all skin types.
- Apply Skin Zyme in a thin even layer over the entire face (and neck, if desired) and allow it to remain for up to 20 minutes.
- To remove Skin Zyme, apply a small amount of Clean Zyme to face and massage very gently to achieve emulsification.
- Remove with a washcloth and splash face 10 to 15 times with lukewarm water. Blot dry and follow with usual Skin Care Management products and/or moisturizer.
- Proteolytic Enzyme - Papain from Green Unripened Papaya
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Mel (Honey), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, BHT, Carbomer, Fragrance, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 61570 (Green 5).
• Apply in a thin, even layer to the entire face
• Use up to 1x per day
• Leave on for up to 20 minutes. To remove, apply a small amount of Jan Marini Clean Zyme Face Cleanser and massage very gently to achieve emulsification. Remove with a washcloth and splash face with lukewarm water.
I am a big proponent of daily skin care. This gentle Zyme Skin Mask can be used every day to remove dead skin cells without harming sensitive or irritated issues.
Still Unsure? Ask the doctor.
Request a live, virtual consultation with Dr. Jason Emer or one of our specialists to find out if this product is right for you.NEED HELP?   START A VIRTUAL CONSULT +