Available 24/7 via email
Skin Better Science
AlphaRet Clearing Serum
A uniquely formulated retinoid-based serum designed for those who wish to maintain a youthful-looking complexion and clarify the appearance of oilier, blemish-prone skin.
Improves the appearance of skin clarity, pores, and overall tone and texture. All skinbetter science products are dermatologist tested, paraben free, fragrance free, dye free and cruelty free.
Leveraging our award-winning patented AlphaRet Technology, this serum is formulated with salicylic acid, a beta hydroxy acid (BHA), and additional pore-cleansing, hydrating, and soothing ingredients, to rejuvenate and clarify the appearance of oilier, blemish-prone skin.
- Improvement in the appearance of skin clarity, pores, skin surface shine, and overall tone and texture.
- Smoother, more even-looking complexion.
- Healthier-looking skin, with little-to-no dryness or flaking.
AlphaRet is a patented technology that successfully combines a retinoid and an AHA for effective and tolerable skin rejuvenation. Explore more products featuring AlphaRet Technology.
HOW TO USE
- Use as part of your evening skincare regimen.
- Apply a thin layer to a clean, dry face. Can be applied all over the face, avoiding the eye area.
- Protect with sunbetter sunscreen during the day for additional skincare benefits.
- Review recommended order of product application.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Caution: This product contains retinoid in a topical form. If you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant, consult a physician before use.
AlphaRet Clearing Serum was evaluated in a dermatologist-led clinical trial in 19 patients following evening application over 12 weeks. Unretouched clinical photography on clean, product-free skin. Individual results may vary. Data on file, skinbetter science.
- AlphaRet: a unique combination of a retinoid and an AHA (lactic acid).
- Salicylic Acid: a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps improve the appearance of skin clarity and pores.
- Lactic Acid: an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) with moisturizing and retexturizing properties.
- Niacinamide and Sodium Hyaluronate: help improve moisture.
- Zinc PCA: helps balance oil in blemish-prone skin.
- Botanical Complex: patented peptide blend that includes ingredients with calming and skin clarifying properties.
- Bisabolol, Ginger Root Extract, Algae/Botanical Blend: help reduce the appearance of redness.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: a form of green tea extract with antioxidant properties and is gentle to the skin.
- Decylene Glycol: moisturizing ingredient that helps reduce skin surface sebum and improve the appearance of skin clarity.