Available 24/7 via email
Skin Better Science
AlphaRet Exfoliating Peel Pads
Exfoliating pads featuring our award-winning retinoid, AlphaRet, a unique technology that is made up of a combination of a retinoid and an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), along with a triple-acid blend of glycolic, lactic and salicylic acid, in individually packaged pads.
Additional exfoliation, improvement in the appearance of skin smoothness, clarity, lines and wrinkles.
All skinbetter science products are dermatologist tested, paraben free, fragrance free, dye free, and cruelty free.
This patented, triple-acid (glycolic, lactic and salicylic) formulation, enhanced with our patented retinoid, AlphaRet, exfoliates skin, leaving it smooth and bright.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pores, and rough patches.
- Lactic acid moisturizes while exfoliating to support hyaluronic acid.
- Supports exfoliation and removes dead skin to help prevent clogged pores.
- Proprietary combination of AlphaRet and a triple-acid complex (glycolic, lactic and salicylic) provides additional exfoliation and skin rejuvenation benefits.
- Improves the appearance of skin imperfections.
AlphaRet is a patented technology that successfully combines a retinoid and an AHA for effective and tolerable skin rejuvenation.
HOW TO USE
- Use as part of your evening skincare regimen up to three times per week.
- After cleansing, gently apply to skin in small, circular motions to the face, neck, and décolleté. Can be applied all over the face, avoiding the lip and eye areas.
- Do not rinse after application.
- Wait a few minutes after application before applying other skincare.
- Protect with sunbetter sunscreen during the day for additional skincare benefits.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Caution: This product contains retinoid in a topical form. If you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant, consult a physician before use.
AlphaRet Exfoliating Peel Pads were used three times per week over 3 weeks in combination with twice daily use of Trio Rebalancing Moisture Treatment. Unretouched clinical photography on clean, product-free skin. Individual results may vary. Data on file, skinbetter science.
- AlphaRet: a unique combination of a retinoid and an AHA (lactic acid).
- Lactic Acid: an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that promotes exfoliation while providing moisturization.
- Glycolic Acid: an AHA that promotes exfoliation.
- Salicylic Acid: a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps reduce the appearance of pores.