Improves the appearance of dryness, crepiness, puffiness, lines and wrinkles and darkness around the eyes.
All skinbetter science products are dermatologist tested, paraben free, fragrance free, dye free, and cruelty free.
- AlphaRet Technology, a patented combination of a retinoid and an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), in an optimized formulation to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area.
- Hydrating complex provides rich, luxurious moisture to support the barrier of the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Antioxidants provide defense against environmental stressors.
- Significant improvement in the appearance of lines and wrinkles, texture, darkness, and puffiness in as early as 4 weeks of nightly use.
AlphaRet is a patented technology that successfully combines a retinoid and an AHA for effective and tolerable skin rejuvenation.
HOW TO USE
- Use as part of your evening skincare regimen.
- Apply a rice grain amount to clean, dry skin around the delicate under-eye area.
- Gently dab product, starting from the center under the eye and dabbing outward before going up to the outside of the eyebrow, avoiding the eyelids.
- Add InterFuse Treatment Cream EYE in the morning for comprehensive rejuvenation for the eye area.
- Protect with sunbetter sunscreen during the day for additional skincare benefits.
Caution: This product contains retinoid in a topical form which may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product. If you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant, consult a physician before use.
EyeMax AlphaRet Overnight Cream was evaluated in a dermatologist-led clinical trial in 26 patients following nightly use over 12 weeks. *In a subset of patients (n=10), evaluations were conducted following the application of InterFuse Treatment Cream EYE in the morning and EyeMax AlphaRet Overnight Cream in the evening over 12 weeks. Unretouched clinical photography on clean, product-free skin. Individual results may vary. Data on file, skinbetter science.
Not clinically tested for use on the eyelids.
Aqua/Water, Propanediol, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Glycerin, Jojoba Esters, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Polyglyceryl-6 Palmitate/Succinate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triheptanoin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethyl Lactyl Retinoate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-37, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Astaxanthin, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Crataegus Monogyna Flower Extract, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Tocopherol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sucrose Stearate, C9-12 Alkane, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Polyurethane-100, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.