Available 24/7 via email
Skin Better Science
InterFuse Treatment Cream EYE
A powerful, award-winning eye cream to recharge the eye area.
Improves the appearance of crow's feet, wrinkles, puffiness and under-eye darkness.
All skinbetter science products are dermatologist tested, paraben free, fragrance free, dye free, and cruelty free.
Enhance your skin rejuvenation experience.
- Patented technology delivers ingredients more efficiently to maximize nourishing benefits.
- A targeted peptide is designed to smooth the appearance of crow's feet almost immediately.
- Improves the look of under-eye puffiness through a blend of caffeine and a highly specialized yeast derivative.
- Diminishes dryness and locks in moisture with a synergistic blend of humectants.
- Provides antioxidant and skin brightening benefits.
InterFuse is a patented technology that aids in the delivery of previously difficult-to-deliver ingredients for targeted and noticeable results. Add an InterFuse skincare product to your anti-aging regimen.
HOW TO USE
- Use as part of your morning and evening skincare regimen.
- Apply a rice grain amount to clean, dry skin around the delicate under-eye area.
- For amplified results, apply following InterFuse Intensive Treatment LINES.
- Protect with sunbetter sunscreen during the day for additional skincare benefits.
Warnings: for external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and consult a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses, Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months.
InterFuse Treatment Cream EYE was evaluated in a dermatologist-led clinical trial in 25 patients following twice-daily application over 8 weeks. Unretouched clinical photography on clean, product-free skin. Individual results may vary. Data on file, skinbetter science.
- Blend of Messenger Peptides: our approach to support collagen.
- Neuro-Calming Peptide: provides a smoothing and softening appearance of crepiness.
- Kakadu Plum Extract: world’s highest source of Vitamin C, which brightens and improves the overall luminosity of the under-eye area.
- Caffeine: relieve the appearance of under-eye puffiness and congestion.
- Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid: deliver hydration to skin around the eyes.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
Aqua/Water, Caprylyl Methicone, Glycerin, Jojoba Esters, Niacinamide, PEG-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Caffeine, s-Mu-conotoxin CnIIIC Acetate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Arginine, Glycine, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Carbomer, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium Rutinyl Disulfate, Sorbitol, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Oleate, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Trisodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.