Available 24/7 via email
Oil free, broad spectrum sunscreen provides priming benefits alone or under makeup. Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures to decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
All skinbetter science products are dermatologist tested, paraben free, fragrance free, dye free, and cruelty free.
- 100% mineral, non-nano sunscreen actives with no shaking required.
- Patented technology.
- Extraordinary level of protection against UVA (aging), UVB (burning) rays.
- Benefits beyond UV, including blue light, pollution and infrared radiation.
- 80-minute water resistance.
When you're serious about protecting and supporting your skin against premature aging and are looking for effective and elegant options that you want to use every day.
HOW TO USE
- Use as the last step of your morning skincare regimen.
- Remove cover from pump nozzle. Save and reapply cover for travel if desired.
- Dispense product onto fingertips. Warm product using fingertips for ease of application.
- Apply product all over the face, neck, and décolleté, ensuring the entire surface of your skin is covered for optimal protection.
- Use fingertips to blend in the creamy lotion for desired level of mattifying and priming benefits.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
Warnings: for external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and consult a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses, Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months.
Unretouched clinical photography. Individual results may vary. Data on file, skinbetter science. *Photos taken under blue light show uniformity of coverage despite invisible application.
Titanium Dioxide 3.6%, Zinc Oxide 10.0%
1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Allantoin, Alumina, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Capparis Spinosa Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cerium Oxide, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Himanthalia Elongata Extract, Niacinamide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Panthenol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Plankton Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Sorbityl Linseedate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Tropolone, Ubiquinone, Water, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.