The Dermabeam Pro is the most innovative and advanced LED Light Therapy mask in the world – with 7 different colored LED lights, it has everything you need to reduce wrinkles, lower inflammation, and enhance skin elasticity. The red light promotes collagen production, the blue light kills acne bacteria, and the white light accelerates healing of skin cells. This product is an essential item for your daily skincare routine. Once you start using Dermabeam and see the improvements in your skin, you will never want to stop using it. The color spectrum has been chosen scientifically for its effects on different skin issues and these benefits have been clinically proven in dermatological studies.
- How To
Clinically Proven Benefits:
- Stimulates collagen production
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Decreases acne, redness, and inflammation
- Fades sunspots and hyperpigmentation
- Improves skin elasticity and wound healing
- Increases blood flow and circulation
Dermabeam offers the most advanced LED light therapy mask in the world. Our masks are wireless, rechargeable, powerful, comfortable, lightweight, and portable.
History of Light Therapy:
NASA originally developed LEDs to enhance the growth of plant tissue in space. They discovered that LEDs provided energy (ATP & nitric oxide) to accelerate the healing process. Light therapy successfully reduced painful mouth ulcers resulting from chemotherapy/radiation treatments in bone marrow and stem cell transplant patients.
Biochemistry of Light Therapy:
Mitochondria in the skin cells absorbs light particles to produce more ATP (adenosine triphosphate) aka the energy source for cells. By improving cellular energy, cells repair themselves quickly.
How To Use:
1. Charge the mask for 1 hour. It is normal for the lights to flash on and off while the mask is charging. The mask may have a tight fit out of the box but will loosen over time.
2. To turn on the lights, slide your finger along the right ear piece over the touch sensor and hold your finger over the sensor for 3 seconds.
3. To change the color, slide your finger over the touch sensor again. Each color lasts approximately 10 minutes.
4. To turn off the mask, slide your finger over the sensor and hold for 3 seconds.
5. We recommend using Dermabeam daily for 20 minutes in the morning and at night for 3 months to notice improvements in the skin. Our customers love to meditate while using Dermabeam
6. We recommend keeping the white box to protect your Dermabeam when you travel.
1. Please keep this product away from fires, liquids, and children.
2. This product is not recommended for pregnant women, epileptic patients, thyroid disease patients, porphyria patients, people sensitive to colored or flashing lights, people with underlying eye conditions, and people who are taking antibiotics that make skin more sensitive to light.
- Red Light (630-700nm): Stimulates collagen production, reduces large pores and wrinkles
- Green Light (520-550nm): Lightens hyperpigmentation spots, reveals a brighter complexion
- Blue Light (430-450nm): Anti-inflammatory, eliminates acne bacteria, reduces acne
- Purple Light (400-430nm): Increases cellular regeneration and renewal, tones aged skin
- Cyan Light (500-520nm): Calms irritated skin, reduces swollen capillaries
- Yellow Light (560-590nm): Alleviates redness from inflammation and sunburns
- White Light: Accelerates cell metabolism of active tissues, improves fine lines and loose skin